Your Guide to Invisalign
COSMETIC DENTIST | LAS VEGAS DENTIST
If you want to straighten your teeth discreetly – without sacrificing your image – then Invisalign clear braces may be the right solution for you. Our dental office offers state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment to give patients beautiful smiles, comfortably and quickly.
Regal Dentistry of Las Vegas | Las Vegas Dentist
Are you an ideal candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign is the improved version of braces for patients who want a straighter smile without a mouthful of wires and metal. You or your teen may be a good candidate for Invisalign if:
- You never had braces when you were younger and needed them
- The traditional braces you had as a child didn’t complete the job
- You hate the idea of wire braces and worry about your looks at work or school
Invisalign can straighten your teeth effectively and quickly, without the discomfort and self-esteem issues associated with traditional braces.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign is designed to work as effectively as traditional braces while remaining discreet and comfortable. Patients experience:
- Easy dental visits to design the aligners and take molds of the teeth
- Simple clear aligners that fit easily in the mouth and are virtually invisible
- The ability to remove the aligners for eating, drinking, and oral hygiene
- No annoyances like food getting stuck in wires or between the braces and gums
- Fast treatment times (typically less than 18 months).
Our cosmetic dentists will precisely plan your Invisalign treatment from start to finish. A certified Invisalign lab will custom-make your clear braces in sets and deliver them to our office. Our doctors will then instruct you on proper wear and care – typically, aligners are worn all night and as much during the day as possible.
Each set of aligners is worn for two weeks. The retainers are then replaced by the next pair in your series. There is no irritation or pain, although some patients report feeling a slight amount of pressure for the first 72 hours after a new set is inserted.
Las Vegas Invisalign
Welcome to Regal Dentistry. Do you have crooked, uneven teeth? Choose Invisalign to beautify and strengthen your smile!